Monday, November 5, 2012

Down 15 pounds

So this last week as I 'tried' to cut down carbs, my weight went up and down with the low being at just over 16 lbs lost and the high being at the 11 lb mark. I know my body is trying to figure out what the heck I am doing to it and so I will just continue to work my  proverbial butt off and continue to focus on hydration and protein intake and greens.  I am just pleased at having maintained and as I enter that last 2 weeks of the 30 day challenge at Yoga Hot Spot, the challenge is to fit at lest 30 work outs into the 30 days. I am so excited to say I  am ahead of the game with 19 classes in the past 16 days. I wanted to let you all know that I did make it to the POWER class on Saturday and let me just say, they named it spot on. I felt awesome for the few hours after class, and then it hit me; I needed sleep and another hot shower. My shoulders and chest were burning from all the downward dogs and such. I will say this though, it was a good burn, a 'No pain, no gain' kind of burn.


I also heard from a some of you that the comment thing is not working very nicely, so I changed the settings and hope to have made it easier for you to do that. If you have been trying to leave comments and have not been able please try to leave one today, to just say hello, that way I will know.

2 comments:

  1. Your doing great Nicole! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 in 16 days, that is awesome. Way to stay positive as you keep moving forward. You're a rock start.

    ReplyDelete