Friday, November 2, 2012

Having a rough go....

I have been trying to lower my bad carb intake and up my protein and good for you greens. I felt a bit overwhelmed with the process. As I have mentioned I really like food and I must say I love carbs.  My body reacted well right away though and I was glad, by day 5 I was doing ok; but by day 7, I just wasn't sure. Then the weigh in, down 5 pounds.  I was so happy, seriously happy!  By day 10, I wanted bread. Really really wanted bread. So I had a sandwich,a veggie delight actually. Well needless to say that was not what my body wanted, my mind yes; body no. But here we are 1 day later, lots of water and veggies today and my energy is back up. I am trying a new class tomorrow, called Power. Odd since I don't feel very strong, but excited to see what my body can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment