Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Making a Plan is 1/3 the battle

So here is the calendar in our kitchen that let's everyone know what is going on, mostly. I have written out my times and committed to 34 hoping to make it to all of them but aiming for no less than 30.  

I also wanted to include a song for you all this morning.

 There are lots of things we need to be healed from, as we grow in our walk of life. I have been a Christian for almost 18 years and find that healing from the past is not an easy road. As this journey continues I hope to share with you the heart aches and trials of childhood abuse and emotional devastation as an adult that have continued to hold me so close to food as a comfort. I have known for along time that my addiction to food, and adverse response to exercise is why my body is constantly hurting at age 40.

Thanks again for stopping by, I am looking forward to a double dose of classes tonight with Hatha followed by Yin. Enjoy your Tuesday! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment