Friday, October 26, 2012

Tired....

This passed week the 30 day challenge started and I decided to push myself. I attended a class on Saturday, one on Monday, two on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, three on Thursday and one more this morning. Needless to say my body is tired, right down to my hands and toes. It is amazing to me how many muscles I have not been using in this body of mine. God's creation has been neglected and I am determined with the strength only He can give to press through this ache. It is refreshing to be tired from doing something instead of being tired from nothing.

I'm Deuteronomy 31:6 it says, "Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment